Pages

Monday 11 February 2008

Surprise PopUp Card and Valentine

Ok, so this is another fantastic card from Splitcoast Stampers. I love that site :D Plenty of ideas and inspiration there.

Surprise Pop-Up:
The first time you make this card the instructions can be a little daunting, but once you get one completed you know what you're at! I found this, being my first attempt, to be quite time consuming, but I love the result. It's definately a card I would make again. Of course I would hope to speed things up a little ;)

This is how the card looks when the tab is pushed down:



And this is when the tab is pulled up:
(The tab can be used for a personal message or a greeting)
Criss Cross Valentine's Card:
This is the Valentine's Card I committed to making. The criss cross design with the usual pink and hearts ;)





7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card!!! :) :)

Dea said...

Super cute as usual Sandie... up to the wee hours crafting eh? Gorgeous!

Ana Baird said...

It's gorgeous! Great idea!

Ana Baird said...

Hi Sandie! Many thanks for your comments on my Easter bag!

Mandy said...

Oh I adore the pink criss cross, is that for me lol!!!!! Great job hun! xx

Sheila said...

I love them both. Wish I could find pink heart paper here.

DeeDee said...

Lovely - M thinks you need to sell cards! :)