Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

Last week I had so much to do that there really were not enough hours in the day for me.

Firstly I had the layouts for the MCC monthly crop:
I have added my journalling since the pic was taken. Doing a xmas layout made me realise just how bad my last 2 yrs xmas pictures are. We mostly took videos. This year will be better :)

Then I had a card to do for the Paperplay Challenge:
This card was fun to make and only being allowed to use pink and white was definately interesting.

Another card to accompany a Baby Boy book:
Pretty simple, but I like it :)


Anther couple of books for the Craft Fair on Sunday next:
I love the soft colours on this book.
This is the first time I've used my cuttlebug butterfly die

This one still needs a bookring (can't believe just how many I've gone through!!) and just a little something on the front to make it stand out.

I have some more books to finish off this week, so it will be another hectic one!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

beauiful!
Just beautiful!

DeeDee said...

You have been busy! The Craft Fair should be pretty fantastic. :)

Kelly said...

Sandie the books looks great! Well everything looks wonderful...as always! The princess book is adorable. I wish I could get up to the craft show and see all your goodies...but alas I can't! So you're gonna have to take loads of photos ok? :o)