Pages

Thursday 4 June 2009

PaperPlay Challenges

This week the challenge on PaperPlay is to follow a sketch.. designed by me :) It's my first sketch, hope you like!!

And this is my card....

I used the new Lime Rickey papers from BG and the beautiful Shabby Chic Tilda that landed on my doorstep today!! The sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp.

There is some very exciting news over on PaperPlay this week.... the blog is now being sponsored and there will be weekly prizes up for grabs. Pop on over and check out the other DT members creations.

7 comments:

deifen said...

I love this card Sandie-great papers and such a cute Tillie!
Loved your sketch and will definately use it again!
Am all excited about the great paperplay news :-D

DeeDee said...

Great sketch, and love the colors you chose! :)

Nilla said...

So sweet card love the way you did with the ribbons! Hugs Nilla

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi there :-) your card is amazing!
Such fabulous ideas love how you have used everything!
Such wonderful work!
thank you for letting me know about that challenge blog.. i have never heared about it. will go check it out
hugs
Claudia x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Sandie, the papers match perfectly. Have a great Friday
Clairex

Sheila said...

Sandie,
I HAVE got to get some of those yummy papers you used. You coloring matched very well, almost looks like it all cam in a kit! Love the sketch. Can't wait to see more of those from you.
Sheila

Di's Dooodles said...

I love it, it is so bright & refreshing.