Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - Sketch


It's another wet day here so I just might get to catch up on some challenges. I made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge - Week 21, which is a fabulous sketch by Mina.



For my card I used one of the Tilda images from the Fall Kit and coloured her with copic markers. Then for the necklace and bracelet I added tiny little black gems. The sentiment is also from Magnolia.


I followed through to the inside and used a gorgeous little Studio G flourish stamp with distress ink. I just love how these 2 products work together.



Ingredients:

Image: Magnolia (Tilda) from Fall Kit 09
Sentiment: Magnolia
Papers: Basic Grey Porcelain & PM Cardstock
Ribbon, adhesive pears, button & scrappers floss from my stash
Copic markers, Distress Inks, Studio G flourish

4 comments:

Heather said...

Just beautiful Sandie, Love your use of the Porcelain papers and Tilda is just gorgeous.
(Fall Kit indeed - I still haven't got my summer ones - given up all hope). Gorgeous details.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

Stunning card Sandie I love the beautiful BG papers and your gorgeous Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Scrappinmum said...

Very beautiful. Love all the details. It's amazing to see how your craft has changed in the last year.

DeeDee said...

Is this one grey-haired? I was having a hard time telling the color. Of course I've been awake nearly 48 hours, and my eyes are giving out on me. ;)

Sweet flourish stamp too.