Thursday, 17 September 2009

Just Magnolia/Papertake Weekly/Friday Sketchers/Stamp Something


Talk about last minute, lol. I am so behind this week and have had to combine a total of 4 challenges in this one card.

Just Magnolia - Embossing (corners)
Stamp Something - Favourite embellisment (gems)
Papertake Weekly - Faking it (faux stitching)

I used the new Kitchen Tilda and coloured her using copic markers. Then I distressed the background, and my papers, with distress inks. I used MME Asparagus papers with a pale pink cardstock. The ribbon is from Raspberry Ribbons. I added some black gems around the card and some crystal stars on Tilda's shoes and headscarf. I finished my card off with some faux stitching and buttons.

Well that's it from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Pez-A-Doodle. Until then... Happy crafting!



Ingredients:
Image & Sentiment: Magnolia 'Yummy for your Tummy' Fall Collection 2009
Papers: MME Wild Asparagus & PM cardstock
Copic markers, distress inks
Cuttlebug, circle & scalloped circle nestabilities
Gems, buttons & ribbon from my stash

15 comments:

Juls said...

so cute!! I just love it!!

Penni said...

Super card Sandie, I love this cute Tilda.

Hugs
Penni
X

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is just so gorgeous love these new Tilda's and how fab to fit this one into four challenges....awesome... I think I must have ago at that as I to am so behind with the challenges lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute, love the stitching and the buttons. Sweet Tilda too. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something. :)

Kath said...

super cute card sandie..love the image and your faux stitching.........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW..hugs kath xxx (GDT)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

awww this is so cute!!! love this stamp Cailin :) the holly folder has been out from last year so I suppose its an oldie {LOL} glad you liked it hugzz xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Sandie, lovely colours
Clairex

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie what a darling card this is, love your colouring and colour scheme
Hugs Jacquix

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sandie this is so adorable!
What a beautifully coloured image and your design and details are wonderful!
Thank you so much for your lovely wishes I really appreciated them.
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card sweetie, fabulous colours and detail.. love this little tilda that you have used. hugs rachxx

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

soooooooooooo gorgeous, I adore this one!! xx

Dee Dee said...

So sweet! Love the colors and how they go with the spoon. :)

Lily said...

Just hopped here via Crafty Angels - Wow! You have some lovely cards here. I haven't tried the new Tilda set yet. You certainly make them super cute and tempting.

Hugs,
Lily

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Martine said...

oo this is beautiful, i adore the papers you have used and the super cute tilda is coloured wonderfully :)

xx

Martine

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS