Pages

Thursday 3 September 2009

Sketch Saturday DT Call

Sketch Saturday are looking for new DT members.

To enter, here's what you have to do.....

Make a card using this following sketch


The DT call will run in 2 parts, so this is only the first part. Go check out the blog to get all the details!!

I used a gorgeous stamp from the Whiff of Joy Fall Kit and my papers are MME Asparagus & bazzil cardstock :) I coloured my image using distress inks and I distressed the background paper. The sentiment is also a WOJ, from the Summer Kit. My flowers are primas and some cute mini roses I purchased from Cardz n Scrapz. The ribbon was given to me and even though it's a completely different colour to the whole scheme of the card I just liked it!!

I also followed through to the inside..


The first part of this DT call ends on Monday Sept 14th @ 8pm (UK)!!!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely image, gorgeous papers, beautiful work, both inside and out :)
Thank you & good luck!
Jo xx

Rach said...

Hi Sandie, you have made a fabulous card hun, beautifully coloured. I love the papers that you have used, they look wonderful together. hugs rachxx

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Wow Sandie,
it´s a very fabulous Card, i love the paper and the Image!
Good Luck
Alexandra

DeeDee said...

Love the new easel. :)