Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie December Pre-release Sneaks Day 1

Good morning! It's the first day of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps December peeks and today the Krafty team are showcasing fabulous new images by Cheryl Alger. 
This stamp comes as part of a set of three images with five coordinating sentiments and is called Sugar and Spice



My papers are by My Mind's Eye and I've stitched them down onto brown and white cardstock.The flowers, lace and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are by Prima


You can find a list of direct links to all participating design team members and guests HERE
Be sure to leave comments as one random commenter will receive Cheryl’s new set! 

Have fun!
Sandie
xx

21 comments:

Beckie said...

Beautiful!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Wow! This card is so adorable, I love all the details!

Olivia said...

Beautiful card...love the use of fabric in it! Olivia

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Sandie....and I love the colours too hun..

big hugs Vicky xx

Kerri said...

This card is just GORGEOUS!!! I've been drooling over it in the gallery:) I just love all of the beautiful embellishments you used!

AMY said...

Beautiful card!! I love the lace.

mackbrad said...

VEry, very pretty - definitely sweet!

Michele Boyer said...

Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is wonderful,and I love the lace! So sweet!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Sandie!! Love ALL the amazing details! The lace and flowers are so beautiful and she is soooo adorable! Beautiful coloring!!
hugs, Sharon

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow this is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Scrappy Canuck said...

This card is just lovely!! Wow!

Shari said...

I have one workd for your card - PERFECCT!!! I just love your image and all your beautiful embelishments!

jan farnworth said...

love the colors you choose some of my favorite papers.

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x

Lisa Lynn said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring is wonderful and then you pulled it all together with the embellishments of the flowers, pearls, lace, doily, stitching and paper. WOW!

Brigitte said...

I love your card, it's very soft and feminine!!!
Brigitte

Hanneke said...

This is such a cute card! Love the image and flowers. Gonna hop along now to see the other creations. Hugs, Hanneke

Linda Carson said...

Most excellent artwork! Beautiful in design and details!

Lee Davis said...

This is such a beautiful card.

Tracey said...

Wow! A stunning card!!

Nancy said...

She is so adorable! Really lovely card!...Nancy :o)