Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie December Pre-release Sneaks Day 2

Good morning. I do hope you enjoyed yesterday's pre-release peeks from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Today the team are showcasing the fabulous new stamps by Emilie Goulet. 

My cute little image is called Cupid and he's from the Lots of Love 2 set.


Make sure you visit all the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests over at Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog to see what they've created for you today! And don't forget to comment as you go because Kimmie is going to give TWO random commenters one of the sets each. 


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again tomorrow for more sneak peeks.  

Sandie
xx

14 comments:

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

OMG!! This card is amazing and the stamp too cute!

Cindi said...

Great card! I love all your embellishments. Cupid just pops.

Angel said...

oh, ain't he cute!!!

Mary J said...

how adorable! Love the colouring and embellishing!

Nancy said...

Your card is really lovely! This image really makes me smile!...Nancy :o)

Kerri said...

I just love this card!!! Gorgeous and adorable all in one!

Sandra H said...

Oh My goodness this is stunning:) Sandra H

mackbrad said...

The embellishments are awesome! The card looks great.

Shari said...

Sandie, your card is wonderful! THe cupid is so cute, great colouring!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This cupid looks so full of mischief! Your card is lovely.

Hanneke said...

So cute! Love the colors and that cute Cupid. I am gonna hop along now! Hugs, Hanneke

Cheryl Valadez said...

How much do I love this little Cupid card? Let me count the ways. He is sheer perfection! Hugz, Cheryl

Marilyn said...

This is just the cutest ever! Love the image and fab layout.

miatagal said...

Sandie, Great job with this adorable cupid card.The beading you have applied is beautiful. Very inspirational.