Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

DT Quixotic Paperie - Gorjuss Moleskines

Hi everyone! How are we all doing with our Holiday preparations?? I am waaaaaaaay behind with just about everything from shopping to cleaning but I'm a last minute kinda gal when it comes to Christmas anyway. I love the panic that is Christmas eve when you realise you forgot to get your mother's gift!! lol.

I recently purchased some moleskine cahier journals to alter as a gifts for my 2 under-appreciated/over-worked  DT Leaders on PaperPlay ChallengesDee and Julie

I  remember a discussion a long time ago, with Julie, about how I always coloured Gorjuss girls with blonde hair, so, just for her, I went with black hair, lol.



I stamped Gorjuss - Toadstools on the front of each journal with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them with Copic Markers. I was afraid the copic ink would seep through the kraft but it didn't -  AT ALL!! Then I stamped each of their names underneath the image and added 3 flat backed pearls and some ribbon to embellish. 


As both ladies have received their journals I can finally blog them :) 

Other Challenges
City Crafter Challenge - Get Booked (Make or Alter a book!)
Crafty Sentiments  Green & Purple
Top Tip Tuesday - A Gift
Crafty Cardmakers - Use It Three Times
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations Anything BUT a Card
Corrosive Challenges - Anything BUT Christmas
Just Some Lines - Hand made gifts
Crafty Catz  – Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Sandie
xx

16 comments:

Ros said...

These are lovely ... love the image and you have coloured them so beautifully ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Claudia said...

this notes are beautiful!!the stamp is so sweet!
hugs

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh how pretty! Love the kraft paper, very nice. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

Rene said...

Awesome! Your images are fabulous and I love the simple but stunning design! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene ;D

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful books, wonderful images and they look great on the Kraft. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Unknown said...

Hello there, saw your wonderful creations on MiM and popped over for a closer look. So glad I did, your colouring is wonderful! Sarah

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Regan said...

Oh, Sandie, these are wonderful! What a thoughtful gift! Gorgeous coloring and darling embellies! I am way behind on everything too, but it will all fall into place by the 24th! Or so I keep telling myself! Lol Good luck getting all your holiday stuff accomplished! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one very adorable creation I love the image and the design & layout and the colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh these are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge!!

Caroljenks said...

OMGness - these are just stunning! I can't say how muh I adore them - your colouring is amazing and against the kraft they look perfect!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Gift' Challenge. Hope to see you back next week :)

Carol x

LaJanette said...

Oh these absolutely GORJUSS! I love how you have personalized with their names. SO perfect too!

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs;
Janette
Psst...I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek:0)
LaJanette.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cute image. And soooo cute.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Just as cute as can be! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

Wendi said...

And Gorgeous it is too, beautiful colouring
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la we hope to see you again soon
Wendi