Sunday, 3 March 2013

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Fairy Wishes

Howdy bloggers!! Today I am sharing another card I made for the CHA show. My card features the stunningly beautiful Fairy Wishes by Saturated Canary for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps


I coloured her up with Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E70, E74, E77
Dress/Shoes -  R01, R11, R12 
Stardust Stickles


My papers are from Prima and they've been stitched down onto black cardstock. To embellish I used some soft coloured Wild Orchid Craft flowers, white organza ribbon, a vintage trinket and star dust stickles to her wings and underskirt - A fairy's got to have some sparkles, right?!! 



That's it from me for today. I hope it inspires!
Sandie
xx





5 comments:

Juls said...

Wow this is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and your colouring is stunning x

Lori Aragon said...

Oh I LOVE her... and your beautiful card Sandie!

Dianne said...

Another beauty my dear and she is colored to perfection, TFS, its inspiring...

Geraldine said...

very beautiful card, love your colouring

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS