Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Photo Inspiration

Good morning!! It's Bellariffic Friday and this week we had a photo inspiration to follow. 


This is my take on it. My card features Opal the Optimist and I've used a Celebrate sentiment stamp from my stash. 


Some News.... 
There will be NEW rules to Bellarific Friday.. We will no longer be giving a prize for “COMMENTAYTIN’” on the blog AND we will only give ONE prize of $50 to ONE winnah at the end of the month. We will do a roundup post with all contributors and then put it in a hat and pick a winnah! If you contribute 4 (maximum 1/week) times, you get your name put in the hat 4 times. Sound fair?
 ANOTHER new rule is that ALL ENTRIES MUST HAVE CURRENT STAMPS that are available on the website. So before you make your card, please go to the website and click the name in the SEARCH bar on the top right of our home page please. Using discontinued stamps just creates frustration as it is not available any longer


This week we have a sketch for you!! 

Have a fabulous weekend!!
Sandie
xxx


4 comments:

Jane said...

Hiya Sandie, hows the weather over in Ireland...it's darned nippy here!!
What a great card, I adore the spray effect background.
Jane xx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, I do love these Bella stamps but don't own any...yet!
x

Kat W said...

Gorgeous design and love the colours :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Leslie said...

Very nice Sandie! I got a chuckle when I looked closely at the wine bottle and saw it wasn't full - I must remember to do that when I ink up this image again :)