Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday - For My Friends

It's time for this week's Bellariffic Friday and this week we had the theme of For My Friends. Here is my interpretation.. 


My card features Clarissa and Camille with a Cafe which comes the sentiment included. I cut the sentiment apart. The papers are from Basic Grey and I've matted it with white cardstock. The border work is done with a MS punch. To embellish I added some pink pearl pen.

Next week we have a sketch for you.. 

Have a great day!
Sandie
xxx


5 comments:

Jane said...

Now that is a mug and a half! Fantastic card Sandie
Jane xx

Sandra H said...

Fab card x

Creations by Patti said...

LOVE this stamp set - so cute. may have to cave in and get it - you did such a great coloring of this set........hoo-ray!!! :)

Kat W said...

Sometimes I could really do with a mug of coffee this size! Fabulous colours and design :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Leslie said...

Wow, that is fantastic colouring!!! I love the black boots!!