Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release Previews Day Three

Hi!! I'm back with another preview of Waltzingmouse Stamps new release and today we are showcasing the Folding Tag Die. 

I made a masculine themed card which would be suitable for just about any occasion from Birthday to Father's Day. The stamps I've used are My Kind of Guy


I used the tag to house a gift card envelope which I cut in coordinating papers, which are from Basic Grey Fact collection. The yellow polka dot paper was a stray sheet, not sure what brand it is :) 


Here is the list of ladies showcasing the Folded Tag Die today..

Have a good one!!
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card!

Deborah Frings said...

Very cool card! Love the mixture of papers and that little tag on top is just fab!