Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release Previews Day Two

Good morning! It's day two of the Waltzingmouse Stamps May previews. 
My samples today showcase the new Stitched Tags dies, and the Tag Collection 1 stamps which were previewed yesterday. All of the May release products will be available in the store on Saturday. 

I made a Mother's Day gift card and tag set. 


I used all 3 tag dies in the set on my tag. First I cut the large tag, then I used the middle sized one to cut out the tag shape and then the small tag die for the sentiment. I fussy cut some flowers and leaves from the patterned papers and adhered some with 3D foam.


For the card I used the large tag die with sentiments from Tag Collection 1 and Spring Baskets


Mother's Day is over here in Ireland, we celebrate that in March, so I can safely say I'm well ahead on my card for next year! lol. 

Here is the list of designers who are showcasing today.... 

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and tag, love the tag idea too :P

Julia Aston said...

What pretty papers you used with your tags today Sandie! Perfect for Mother's Day!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations x