Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - All Stitched UP

Howdy all! It's Bellariffic Friday again and this week we were getting All Stitched Up (use real or faux stitching). You may notice that my photo is not good, not good at all.... apologies for that, I forgot to take pics before I sent it out and this was the only one I had, taken on my phone :/ 

Anywhoooo, it is what it is, lol. On my card I featured Posh has a Present and I've coloured her up with Copic Markers. 


My papers are a mix of My Mind's Eye and I stitched them down with both black and white thread. To embellish I added a few pearls and a bow made from white seam binding. 

This week we have a sketch to follow along to and if you want to play along just email your creation to Em by Thursday - you could be the lucky winner of our monthly prize!!

Here's the sketch - 

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

No comments: