Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

La-La Land Crafts - Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!! 
I'm just popping in quickly to share a card I made featuring La-La Land Crafts Easter Bunny Marci. We have another wind and rain storm today but we're determined to get out of the house and spend some quality time without any electronics. Of course this will mean prying phones, tablets, DS's, etc from screaming kiddos hands :/ Maybe a bribe of some ice cream will help, lol. 



Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Outfit - RV21, RV23, C1
Egg - Y21, Y26, Y28

The papers are mix of all sorts. I made the card, didn't like it so I added different paper to the bottom and then the pennants from another paper... so there is a bit of Prima, some Carta Bella, and another paper from my scrap pile. 

I hope to get a little more time in the craft room this week. Things have been so busy here with revamping the house and having at least one child, or myself, being ill each week since December. We still have some lingering coughs but hopefully *fingers crossed* we've seen the last of it.  :/ 

Have a fantastic day!
Sandie

No comments: