Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Photo Inspiration

It's time for another Inspiration Friday over on the La-La Land Crafts blog and this week we had a beautiful photo inspiration to work with. 


 My card features Marci with Rose and these Dies - Two LeavesFiligree HeartsNotched FlowersStitched Elements

Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Outfit - R00, R01, R12, R05. RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99

I cut the card base and patterned paper layers on the Silhouette. I really love making shaped cards and with the Silhouette I can choose from so many designs. 

Other Products Used:
Papers - Carta Bella Homemade with Love 
Card - Papermilldirect
Flowers - I am Roses
Enamel Dots - C.C. Designs


Check out the rest of Team Friday's makes over on the LLLC blog. You can join in on all the fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find all our Design Team projects on our Pinterest Boards

I will be back later with another card - until then, have a GREAT day!

Sandie
xXx

No comments: