Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch

Ooops!!! While scheduling posts yesterday I noticed that this one was in draft when it should have gone live last week! Yes that is how neglected my blog is at the moment, I didn't even notice!



I made the card for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday and we had a MojoBella sketch to follow along to. 


And this is my take on it. I have featured Ava loves to Celebrate and cut her out using a stitched circle die. I sponged the backgound with Tumbled Glass distress ink while leaving the die in place so that I got a white border all around. 


Copic Markers used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Dress - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18. R02, R05, R12.
Hairband - BG13, BG15, BG18. YG03, YG63. R43, R46
Cake - E21, E26. R02, R05, R12. C1, C3

Other Products: 
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Graphic 45
Enamel Dots - C.C. Designs

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Challenges: 

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful Friday
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Jo said...

Your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.