Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

La-La Land Crafts April 2016 New Release Showcase

La-La Land Crafts April 2016 New Release Showcase is in full swing and today I am showcasing one of the gorgeous new Paper Doll Marci stamps - Sweetheart. . 

In this release we have TEN new Stamps and TWENTY new Dies, all of which are available to purchase right now in the store. 




I've also used the oval from Stitched Elements, a firm favourite of mine :) 


I used copic markers to colour her: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20. R43, R46
Hair - E11, E13, E15, E18
Shirt/Shoes - YR23, YR24, YR30, YR31. R43, R46
Skirt - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78


Other Products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Simple Stories
Flowers - I am Roses

Challenges - 

I will be back tomorrow for the final day of the La-La Land Crafts 2016 Release showcase. 
Have a great day 
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Sandie, an adorable card with super colours and details.......your image is beautifully coloured along with super colouring and lovely flowers and details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Rachel Parys said...

So gorgeous!!! I love the layout!!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!