Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Stamping Bella - Pamper Yourself.

Hello and happy Thursday! With the end of the school year looming large things are pretty hectic around here. I think we are all ready for summer break, squabbling siblings aside! Today I'm sharing a card I made for Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday using another amazing MOJObella sketch.


I'm so jealous of her right now, I could murder a mojito and a massage! lol. 


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E23, E27
Towel Wrap/Flip Flops - YR14, YR16, YR18, C1, BV00
Bench - E40, E41, BV00, 0, BG72, BG75, BG78. Y11, Y3 Y15
Towels/Flowers - BV00, C1, R43, R46


Other Products used:
Papers - Graphic 45
Lace, Ribbon & Charm - Stash
Flowers & Leaves - I am Roses

This week our challenge is a colour inspiration..

Enter your project by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday June 16th. Remember to use a current stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Don't forget this our Stamp of the Month, which is I'll Always Have Your Back Stuffies. You can nab it at 20% off, in the Stamping Bella store, for the whole month of June!

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful day
Sandie
xXx

No comments: