Tuesday, 28 June 2016

C.C. Designs - Sent with Love

And so it begins.. Christmas cards are steadily been made now that we're heading towards July. Today I am sharing one I made featuring C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Birgitta Rings a Bell


I cut the card base, and all of the layers on the silhouette. 

The papers are from Ruby Rock-It County Cooking collection. I just love these papers; they are a very heavy and luxurious paper, and the colours are fabulous.  

Coloured up with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E55
Pink - R81, R83, R85, R89
Brown - E70, E71, E74, E79
Bell - Y21, Y26, Y28. R22, R24
Wings - BG00


The flowers are a mix of I am Roses, Wild Orchid crafts and eBay. 


Challenges:

Have a great day! 
Sandie
xxx

2 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card. Such a lovely image. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

HandmadebyTLC said...

I'm in love with this stamp! I adore the coloring and all the beautiful die work as well! Thank you for joining us at the 7kids college fund challenge this time! Hugs
Tammy Louise DT

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS