Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

C.C. Designs - Sent with Love

And so it begins.. Christmas cards are steadily been made now that we're heading towards July. Today I am sharing one I made featuring C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Birgitta Rings a Bell


I cut the card base, and all of the layers on the silhouette. 

The papers are from Ruby Rock-It County Cooking collection. I just love these papers; they are a very heavy and luxurious paper, and the colours are fabulous.  

Coloured up with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E55
Pink - R81, R83, R85, R89
Brown - E70, E71, E74, E79
Bell - Y21, Y26, Y28. R22, R24
Wings - BG00


The flowers are a mix of I am Roses, Wild Orchid crafts and eBay. 


Challenges:

Have a great day! 
Sandie
xxx

2 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card. Such a lovely image. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

I'm in love with this stamp! I adore the coloring and all the beautiful die work as well! Thank you for joining us at the 7kids college fund challenge this time! Hugs
Tammy Louise DT