Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Crafty Round-Up :)

Good morning, and HAPPY Friday!! The sun is shining here today but the cooler temperatures of Autumn have arrived and I am loving it! What's not to love about Autumn? The colours, the cool air, the chilly nights, a teasing of what winter will bring - open fires, comfy duvets and fluffy slipper socks. My favourite time of year  ♥ ♥ ♥

Today I have a little bit of a round up from the week. Work began on installing new, high speed, internet cables in my area, and for the past couple weeks my internet connection hasn't been much use. It could be just coincidence that my connection speeds have dipped dismally while works went on, but thankfully they are finished now and I finally have the option to go high speed - should I want to ;) 

Anyway, this week my blog should have been kinda busy so, in this post, I will cover what I need to catch up with to this point. I will still have one, or maybe two, more posts later today. :/ 

First up - 
This was the last week to showcase the August 2016 kit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Click HERE to subscribe and for more information.

I made a card and 2 gift tags using all of the products above. I also used the Stitched Tags Dies set 

Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Outfit - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Basket - E51, E53, B00, B02, B05
Ground - E41, E42, 0

Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Outfit - R20, R21, R22, R24. C1, C3
Basket - E51, E53, Y11, Y13, Y17
Ground - E41, E42, 0

Copic Markers:
E30, E31, E33, E35, E37. E42, E43, E44
Flower - G20, G24. Y13, Y19
Ground - E41, E42, 0

You can find all of this month's kit inspiration on our Facebook group and page and you can also see all of our Design Team creations on our Pinterest boards

Sign up today to start your subscription with the OCTOBER 2016 Kit!

Click HERE for more information.

************************************************

Stamping Bella DT Thursdays

I am delighted to announce that, from now on, I will be doing DT Thursdays on the Stamping Bella Blog. Every Thursday I will have a project, with full instructions on how to make it by hand, and, where possible, I will make a Studio file for those who like to use their Silhouette machine. I will also have some technique tutorials to share. 

This week I made a card with a treat box attached. 




To colour the house I used Elaineabella's Colour Map. To get the details on what Color Maps are, and how to get them, CLICK HERE

You can find the instructions for the Treat Box Card, along with the FREE cut file, HERE on the Stamping Bella Blog

**************************************

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday

My last card for this post is one I made for the La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week we had a photo/colour inspiration to follow along to. 



Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E71, E74
Outfit - YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, E99. G20, G21, G24, G28. E21, E23, E25



You can see the rest of Team Friday's gorgeous creations over on the La-La Land Crafts blog. You can also find us on our Facebook group and page and see all of our Design Team creations on our Pinterest boards and Instagram 

Phew! Okay.. we are done! If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading. 
Have a wonderful Friday and I will be back later to share some more craftiness. 
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Ok can you please tell me how I get the cut file to work on my Silhouette..I love that card perfect for my Daycare kids!!!

Debcop said...

I saw your gingerbread card/box, on the SB blog, and fell in love with it! SO cute!