Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Anything Goes

It's time for a new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 

Anything Goes!

My card features Cocoa Wishes. I made a box, which is perfect for gifting cookies, marshmallows, hot chocolate, etc. My kiddos love when I make this type of project, they wait patiently in the wings until I am finished taking the photos and then they nab the goodies out of the box.

I didn't write down the instructions to make the box as I did it, but the bottom section is 4.5" wide and 4" tall. The whole thing is 7" tall and it's 2" in depth. I used a corner punch to round the corners.


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, R22
Hair - E13, E15, E17, E18
Blue - B91, B93, B95, B97
Red - R22, R24, E07
Chick - Y11, Y13 Y15, Y19
Mallows - R20, R22
Cocoa - E35, E25
Ground - E40, E42, E43, 0


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Prima "North County"
Lace, Ribbon & Twine

You can see the rest of the Design Team samples over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
Remember - you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image

Sandie 
xxx

2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Oh M Geeee! This is such an adorable little goodie box! I'd be waiting in the wings with your kids LOL!

JanR said...

What a lovely box! Fab colouring too!