Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Tiddly Inks - You and Me

Howdy all! 

I'm back today to share my Fab Friday card from Tiddly Inks, featuring You and Me. I love this image so much, it's just perfect for wedding, engagement or anniversary cards.  ♥ ♥ ♥


I coloured it up with Copic Markers
Bride
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, E04
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Dress - C1, BV00, 0
Groom
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, E04
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Clothes - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9


I cut the butterflies from the patterned paper and adhered them just along the body so that the wings can pop up. I also used a grunge swirl stamp with pumice stone distress ink all around the image. 

Other products used
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - First Edition "The Promise"
Flowers - I am Roses & Ebay
Lace & Ribbon
Winter Branches Dies

You can see the rest of the Design Team's creations HERE on the Tiddly Inks Blog.

Challenges
I am Roses September Challenge - Anything Goes


Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card and your colouring is stunning x

JanR said...

So pretty! I especially love the arch die cut.

Tamara said...

Gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx