Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Hi all!! It's time for a new Bellariffic Friday and this week our challenge is

Stamp of the Month Collection

My card features Gnome Pile

I made a very clean and simple card - I just added a border around the image using my scoring board and embossing tool and cut 2 pennants. I used the heart from the pennant as the dot over the I in the sentiment. 



Coloured, as always, with copic markers.

I can't remember what brand the papers are, but I think the are really old.

Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermill Direct

This month's stamp of the month, Gnome Bouquet. You can grab this stamp, and the coordinating die at 25% off for the whole month of January. 

Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: