Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Swiss Pixie Rose - C.C. Designs

Hi all!! Today I am popping in with a card I made for CC Design's January Challenge
The image I've used, Swiss Pixie Rose, is one I've had for quite a while and is, unfortunately, retired as far as I can tell. Such a shame, it's a great image that can be used for many occasions. 

The challenge criteria was to use Pink, Red, and Black on a project, so I coloured the image in those colours and also used papers in those colours, lol. The papers are from Pink Paislee's Sectet Crush collection and are soooooooooo old. I'm on a mission to use up a lot of the older papers I've been hoarding away. 


The dies are a selection from both C.C. Designs and from La-La Land Crafts. 
The Hello word, hearts, fancy corners and pennant elements are from C.C Designs Quad Collage Die set.

Copics used
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R21
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E33
Dress & Hairband - R81, R83 ,R85, R39
Boots - N5, N7
Flowers - R43, R24, R46
Leaves - YG01, YG06, YG17

Other products used:
Martha Stewart lace border punch. 

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I'm hoping to get a little more active on my blog in the future instead of just posting to Instagram so please do check in again soon. 
xXx


My Social Media Sites
   

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card love the image too x

Kerri said...

great card love it!!!