Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Peony Baby in a Pot

Today I am sharing a card I made featuring Peony Baby in a Pot by Stamping Bella. 
I  popped it on a white on white card with just some green leaves to embellish. 

The PEEKABOO sentiment comes with the stamp and has a coordinating CUT-IT-OUT Die available HERE. 


Coloured with Copic Markers shown below. I must remember to take a photo of the markers I use, ao I can include them in my posts. I pop them in and out of my tote bag as I use them so I can never remember which ones they were. 


For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.
My Social Media Sites
   

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you are inspired to take out your markers today. 
Sandie
xXx

No comments: