Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Market Tilda with Fruits

It's been a while since I posted a Magnolia project on my blog so today I am sharing a gift box I made on which I used Market Tilda with Fruits. I cut the little box on the Silhouette, but I also love to make boxes by hand. The papers are Demin & Friends by Maja Design.


Tilda is coloured up with copic markers and I popped her onto a little tag using 3D foam. The tag is also stuck down on 3D foam so there is loads of dimension to the box front. The little butterfly is from a pack of 9 different sized butterflies by Laserowe Love. I kept the box clean and simple and only used the butterfly, white twine, and some enamel dots to embellish


Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermill Direct
Dies - C.C. Designs (scalloped rectangle) & Reverse Confetti (tag)

I entered this into Swedish House Crafts' Facebook challenge, which is One for the Girls.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! 

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: