Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

The Greeting Farm GDT - Brew it Anya.

Hi all! I am so excited to be on The Greeting Farm blog today as Guest Designer for the month of May and I am sharing a card featuring Brew it Anya. As a coffee lover, this adorable stamp called out to be coloured up.


I coloured her up with Copic markers
Skin: E00, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77
Coffee Cup: YR02, YR07, YR09
Boots and Scarf: BG02, BG53, BG57
Shirt and Hair Grip: RV55, RV63, RV66. White gel pen on the shirt
Purse: Y21 Y23, Y26


My papers are a mix of random sheets left over from 6x6" paper packs. To embellish the card I used a selection of coffee themed dies, a stitched oval die and a pennant die. I also made a stitched circle tag for the sentiment and threaded some natural twine through the hole. Once I had all the background elements stuck down I fussy cut the image and popped her on the front of  card using 3D foam dots.

Well that's it from me for today. 
Thank you so much for dropping by and I will be back soon wth another GDT card.

Sandie
xXx

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: