Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

The Greeting Farm GDT - Rockstar Anya 2

Hi everyone! I am back today on The Greeting Farm blog today with my last Guest Designer card. It's been so much fun sharing my cards and I've loved every minute. A big thank you to the TGF family for having me join them.

Today's card features Rockstar Anya 2. I just had to have this one when I saw her.


Coloured with Copic markers:
Skin: E00, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: R32, R35, R37, R39
Shirt & hairband: B00, B02, B04, B05 
Skirt & Boots: N3, N5, N7
Guitar:Y13, Y15,Y17. 

I cut the image out in a stitched circle , matted it onto a red scalloped circle, and adhered it to the front of the card using 3D foam. 


The papers I used are from Echo Park and they are a mix of  collections. To embellish I used a selection of dies.  I cut the "Rock Star" sentiment from shiny black card. The stars came from the guitar and rock star die cuts. 

Thank you so much for dropping by again today!

Sandie
xXx

No comments: