Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Stamping Bella September New Release Showcase Day 1

It's Day 1 of the Stamping Bella September New Release Previews!! Please join me over the next four days as I will be showcasing many of the new products which will be available for purchase on Friday, September 20th, 2019.

Today I have a few cards to share featuring our Holiday line of Yetis, including a Yeti sentiment set.
Y'all YETI for this.... (I know, I know *groan)

First up, Sneaky Yeti. 
I love how this image is a whole scene in itself.


Tangled Yeti
Just look at that expression, and how cute are those little Elves!!


Yeti and Santa.
Honestly, you can almost feel the emotion.


Yeti on a Prezzie. 


Finally for today I have Yeti with a Star on Top. 


That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing projects right up to release day - Friday, September 20th.

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: