Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Stamping Bella September New Release Showcase Day 3

It's Day Three of the Stamping Bella September New Release Previews and also the second last day of showcasing these fantastic new products before they are release on Friday, September 20th, 2019.

Today the Design Team are showcasing a new character, Bundle Girl, and a Christmas Sentiment set.

Bundle Girl at the Pumpkin Patch
I made a tag card and used the sentiment from the Fall Sentiment Set.


Bundle Girl in a Pile of Leaves
There is just something about this image that really calls to me. Maybe it's how bundled up she is, all cozy and warm looking? lol. I'm not sure, but I love it.
I also used the Fall Backdrop and Fall Sentiment Set


Bundle Girl with a Reindeer and Christmas Sentiment Set



Bundle on a Turkey
To showcase this one I made a large pillow box. 
The sentiment is from the Fall Sentiment Set


Bundle Girl with a Polar Bear. 
For this one I used the Winter Backdrop
 and a sentiment is from the older Holiday Sentiments set.


My final card for today is Crystal Ball Bundle girl 
and the sentiment is from the Fall Sentiment set


That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing projects right up to release day - Friday, September 20th.

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: