Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Bellariffic Friday | Stamping Bella

Happy Friday!! It's actually just come as a complete shock to me that today is Friday. Who else has no clue what day of the week it is anymore? 😷😷😷

Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card but before I get to my card, just a quick reminder that all Stamping Bella dies are being retired and they are selling out fast. However there is still a limited selection of dies available here,  so if you've been thinking about grabbing some, now is the time!

Our theme this week is
 Stamp of the Month Collection. 

This month's Stamp of the Month is Bubble Chicks and you can grab it at 25% off for the month of May, while stocks last. The whole design team is showcasing the Cool Chicks for this week's Bellariffic Friday and my card features one of my favourites, The Chicks who Couldn't Even.


I made clean and simple tag cards using just white card and a brick embossing folder. I used all three of the chicks. The chick on the middle tag is leaning up against a wall so I cut around the chick to remove the wall so that I could use him the same way as the other two.

Coloured with copic markers:
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR23
YR15, YR18



Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermilldirect
Stitched Tag Dies
Enamel Dots

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: