Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

Stamping Bella | March 2021 New Release Day!!

Today's the day!! The Stamping Bella March 2021 new release is now  available to purchase from the Stamping Bella store. I've been, I've shopped and I want the t-shirt, lol. 

Today I am sharing another card I made featuring the BRAND NEW line of stamps - DANDY LIONS! 

This stamp is called Planty Dandy and is such a joy to colour up. I made a tag card and splashed the background with pink and blue to break up all of that whiteness. 


 I used Langton watercolour paper and Zig Clean brush markers, and some white gel pen for highlights.  

Other products used
Stitched Tag Dies
White twine

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites