Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2009

PCP Sketch 233 & Whiff of Joy Challenge 36

Paper Craft Planet


I made this card using Sketch #233 on PCP. A great sketch!! I used a lovely Anya image sent to me by Gina and a mix of Pink Paislee papers. I coloured the image and distressed the background using TH distress inks. I used Pez-A-Blings on the corners of my image in red & black to match the papers. I really like how they look.

Whiff of Joy Challenge 36 - Sketch


This week on Whiff of Joy Challenges there was a great sketch by Heather. I used Musing Melinda for this one. Again, I coloured my image and distressed the background with TH distress inks. The sentiment is from the WOJ summer collection. The papers are BG Urban Prairie and the blossoms are Prima. The adhesive pearls were an ebay purchase.. I wish I could remember who I bought them from as I am almost out of all colours. They really lasted a long time, there were so many in each pack.

*all linked supplies are available on Pez-A-Doodle Designs. Right now Marti has two new Studio G stamp sets available for pre-order, Bohemian & Halloween. Check them out here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love em both! but especially that whiffie!

Michelle said...

Love your corner tabs of Pez-A-Bling..and the mixed colors. Did I just see that you are in Ireland?? Did I know that? And yes, I do edit my photos in a program called PaintShopPro - - it's old school, but I love it ;)

Tab said...

Gorgeous cards hun, love the images and the colours are divine, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Rach said...

brilliant cards. great papers and colouring.. hugs Rachxx

J•me said...

Awesome creations! :)

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous cards. Love the images and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x