Pages

Monday 12 November 2007

Saturday's Crop!

I had a ball! Great class, great company and great shopping..... AND NO KIDS!! It was a fantastic day all round. And to top it all off I didn't even have to face driving there, thank you Deborah!!! (pssssst... that incident on the way home is all forgotten about.... kinda ;) !)

I made my first waterfall layout, and I tell you, it was a lot easier than it looked. Of course it helped that we had someone telling us how to do everything, but still, it was relatively easy. I am thrilled with the finished product, but need to sort my pics to get one to suit the colours. I WILL get a pic of it up by the end of the week, promise!! :)

After the crop we headed off to Blanchardstown.... 'we' being myself, Deborah, Mandy and Laura!... We browsed around a while, had something to eat and spent some more €€€€ in Inspiring Ideas. It was a blast girls.. thanks!!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I can't wait to see pics!!