Monday, 12 October 2009

Just Magnolia meets Crafty Angels

Good morning!! Brrrr it's a cold one today. My Tilda is dressed perfectly for this weather ;)




This week on Just Magnolia there is a wonderful sketch by Mina to follow, while on Crafty Angels the challenge was set by ME this week and I chose Buttons & Bling!!



I used this ever so sweet Tilda and coloured her using distress inks. I gave her  a little highlighting on her cheeks with an opaque white gel pen.  Then I cut around her legs and used the circles nesties to make her 'sit' on the end of the circle. I distressed the background very lightly with Broken China and then added my little bling hearts, and a bow to make the circle look like a tag.. I think it worked, lol! I threaded the large buttons with scrappers floss, love that stuff! I finished off the card by adding more bling around the edges, as you can never have enough sparkle ;) 


Mina's sketch:



Have a wonderful Monday!!
TFL :)

10 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Beautiful image and card. She looks like a snow princess.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow I absolutely adore this creations the papers and image are fabulous

Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the gorgeous colours and the little gems!

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Love your adorable card!
Gorgeous colours!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card sweetie, such a great image and wonderful colouring, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is awesome. This Tilda is one of my faves! Thanks for playing along!

Dianne said...

Fab card, love the cool colours :-)

Tab said...

Oh wow, I love your card, sweetie, the image is so sweet! Fab colour combo too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Gina said...

gorgeous card Sandie, I love the papers you have used and the image is so sweet :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image - she looks so toasty warm! The papers are goregsou and I love the buttons!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS