Pages

Monday 12 October 2009

Just Magnolia meets Crafty Angels

Good morning!! Brrrr it's a cold one today. My Tilda is dressed perfectly for this weather ;)




This week on Just Magnolia there is a wonderful sketch by Mina to follow, while on Crafty Angels the challenge was set by ME this week and I chose Buttons & Bling!!



I used this ever so sweet Tilda and coloured her using distress inks. I gave her  a little highlighting on her cheeks with an opaque white gel pen.  Then I cut around her legs and used the circles nesties to make her 'sit' on the end of the circle. I distressed the background very lightly with Broken China and then added my little bling hearts, and a bow to make the circle look like a tag.. I think it worked, lol! I threaded the large buttons with scrappers floss, love that stuff! I finished off the card by adding more bling around the edges, as you can never have enough sparkle ;) 


Mina's sketch:



Have a wonderful Monday!!
TFL :)

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Beautiful image and card. She looks like a snow princess.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow I absolutely adore this creations the papers and image are fabulous

Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the gorgeous colours and the little gems!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is awesome. This Tilda is one of my faves! Thanks for playing along!

Di's Dooodles said...

Fab card, love the cool colours :-)

Gina said...

gorgeous card Sandie, I love the papers you have used and the image is so sweet :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image - she looks so toasty warm! The papers are goregsou and I love the buttons!

Hugs

Kimmi xx