Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Catchin' Up!!

Wow, it's been a really busy week for me. I have been crafting a little but haven't had the time to participate in my favourite challenges :( However, I do have some DT work, challenges and a DT call to share with you today.

First up is my Stampin' for the Weekend DT project. Yes, SFTW are back with a bang and this week we have a colour combo of Orange, Brown and Leafy Green



Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp.



Heidi is again giving away a fabulous $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Shop!

I just loved this colour combo and here's my project:



I made these recently in a Christmas theme and I can't get enough of them... guess what my family will be getting this Christmas, lol!!

We have two very talented guest designers this week. Sue and Jerusha. Don't forget to check out their blogs, along with the rest of the SFTW design team.

******



Next up is my PDD Friday which I combined with the challenge on Magnolia Down Under, who asked for Buttons!!

I was given this gorgeous Tilda with Lollypop by Laura from Crafty Angels for doing a small favour for her. She knew I was just just dying to get my hands on this cutie, and I couldn't refuse.  Thanks Laura!!!



This month our product focus on Pezzy's playgroup is grungeboard, so I used a big swirl on my card. I painted it with Picket Fence crackle paint and then added stickles to give it some sparkle. It took all night to dry, but hey, it was worth it!! ;)

I recieved some very exciting news from Marti this morning... The new Skittles will be available to buy from Pez-A-Doodle Designs from tomorrow.

For Fall/Halloween there are two styles of pumpkins, purple spider, green web and yellow candy corn ones.  The Christmas skittles are a two part snowman, green holly, red ornament and blue snowflake. Eeek, so much to choose from!!!

Please do pop over to the other ladies blogs to see what they've been busy making! Link on my sidebar ;)

*****

Last by not least, here a just a couple of simple baby cards that I made for a friend this week. The ribbon on both of these cards was given to me by Fiona, who thought I might find some use for them.. well I did!! lol.




*****


PaperPlay Challenges DT call!!

Unfortunately, due to family/work commitments, Dei has had to stand down as DT member from PaperPlay challenges. This does mean that we have a place to fill and I have opened up a DT call on the blog until Oct 21st. Full details are on the PaperPlay blog. :)

Well that's it from me for now. I have 2 children's birthday parties to attend over the weekend but I do hope to sneak in some crafting time too!!

Happy Crafting
xXx

13 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Have had a wonderful time checking out all of your lovely eye candy! Your MDUC card is gorgeous - I love that Tilda too and plan to add her to my ever growing collection! Your flower swirl is fabulous - thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Kimmi said...

Beautiful cards Sandie. I love the Milk Cartons and the colour scheme is wonderful. Those Fall stamps from WoJ are beautiful - Kicking myself now, but hey ho, life goes on hehe...

Have a fabulous weekend

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Kimmi said...

Forgot to comment on the Magnolia Down Under card and baby cards oops. I love the Magnolia card. Tilda with the lollipop is so cute, I think I have her - not sure :S and the baby cards are gorgeous! I love the images! Super work - you have been busy!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

DeeDee said...

Your Tilda card is really sweet! Love the big swirl.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Your Milk Cartons are so great. Ilove this project of yours.
The rest of your cards are stunning as well.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Gunn :-D

stephanne said...

Wowie, all of these creations are gorgeous, but I am here for the Maggie, and she doesn't disappoint, I LOVE the colours you've used, rich purples, so vibrant and well, PERFECT!! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at MDU, can't wait to see more of your creations!!
Stephanne

Sue said...

Whew, you have been busy. Have looked at all your cards and the milk cartons are so nice. What a nice gift they will make. Your Tilda is colored beautifully and the card is lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun at the MDU Challenge this week. Hope to see you back for the next challenge.

Nancy said...

WOW you sure have been busy, Sandie:O) Love the milk cartons, the bow looks fabulous, and the WOJ images are gorgeous.
The card with adorable Tilda is stunning. Love the pretty colours and detail.
The baby cards are gorgeous too.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Norma said...

Sandie, gorgeous creations. Fabulous Tilda card. She looks so adorable. Love the colours you used there and beautifully coloured. Absolutely love your big swirl. I'll have to give that crackling paint a try--love the effect. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

Hugs.
Norma

cats whiskers said...

Wow sweetie what a busy girl you have been and what stunnersd you have made love them all, your work is outstanding dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Martine said...

oooo someones beens busy, these are all gorgeous hunni :)


xx

Martine

Rach said...

oh wow gorgoeus creations. lots of dellish yummyness. love it.xxx

Anonymous said...

oh MY what wonderful goodies!! love the milk carton style project, your card with the grungeboard is fantastic and those baby cards are just too cute!!