Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

Friday Sketchers #103 ... and a Whiff of Joy ;)


 Hi!! I hope you are all having a great Sunday. It's very warm here today, perfect weather for a BBQ... certainly too hot to cook indoors, lol.

My card today is created using the awesome sketch over on Friday Sketchers. I also made my card with the guest DT call on Whiff of Joy in mind. The colours to use are Red, Orange and one of your choice, so I chose black. Of course when I read what the colours were BG Marrakech sprang to mind.. but I was all out.. typical. However I did have some Ambrosia left and they were perfect for the colour combo Katharina asked for. 


Angel Charlotte is the newest addition to my collection of Whiff of Joy stamps. I have coloured her using copic markers. I've added stickles to her wings and glossy accents to both her halo and the star on her necklace. She has been cut out and mounted her on 3D pop dots. 


 My ribbon is from one my favourite Raspberry Ribbon kits - full of wonderful browns and oranges. The beautiful orange pom-pom ribbon in the kit was quickly claimed by a 4yr old who insists it was meant for her!! hmmmm....

I complemented the colour combo with co-ordinating flowers, all of which are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and finished off with some black gems. 

I am also entering into the following challenges:
Your Next Stamp - Cut it out and Pop it Up
Papertake Weekly - Say it with Flowers


Thanks for stopping by :)
Sandie

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Sandie this is awesome what beautiful colours a gorgeous image and you have worked perfectly with the sketch...I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Gorgeous hun..fab DP's and your colouring is superb!!!good luck with the DT call..
hugs
Jan...x

Mummylade said...

that's really lovely!

Nilla said...

Fabulous colors and a cute image! Hugs Nilla

DeeDee said...

Love what you did with these papers. I was never able to figure them out. :)

Claudia said...

Great Card, love the Composition of Papers. Charlotte looks so beautifull with your coloring.

Greetings Claudia

Katharina Frei said...

Fresh, beautiful and inspirational.Love how you put your card together and how you coloured the image.
Katharina xx