Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Crafty Angels - In Vogue


Hi!! We have a great challenge for you over on Crafty Angels this week! Shirley would like to see you use your 'in vogue' papers on your creations. 

I am also entering into the Just Magnolia with this card as I used their fabby sketch :)

I think the fantabulous Magnolia papers are very in vogue and that's what I used!! I just love the feel of these papers.. so lush  :)
Sweet beautiful Tilda is from Magnolia's Fairytale collection and I've coloured her using copic markers. I gently rubbed the colourless blender over her dress to give it a faded, mabye more textured look.. not sure about it :S 

I added a touch of stickles to her flower and head dress. 

The sentiment is a die cut - In Circles Birthday Sentiments. I've inked the edges with brushed cordorory and added a little pearl.. I love my pearls, lol!! 

To complete the card I added a cherry blossom, some inked and stickled roses, a swirl and more pearls. The heart doily is an ebay bargain that I was lucky enough to pick up ;)

To be in with a chance of winning our monthly prize all you have to do is play along this week but please make sure to link to your creation and not your blog, and link back to the Crafty Angels blog.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!

7 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sandie !!

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Sandie. Love the image and scrummy papers!
Clairex

Sanne said...

What a lovely card, it is really wonderful! Everything fits perfectly together!

Sanne :o)
www.embellishments.de

LilyPuss Cards said...

Gorgeous hun... love the DP's..the colouring is to die for!!!
Hugs
Jan...x

Dena said...

Very pretty! I love the gold doily!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Bev said...

Wonderful sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Sandie this is positively wonderful that beautiful image is gorgeous I just adore the colour of her dress the papers, flowers and doily are a recipe for a perfect creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x