Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Unusual Hair Colours

Good morning! Each Monday and Friday the design teams from La-La Land Crafts aim to bring you a new and inspirational theme. This week our theme is 

UNUSUAL HAIR COLOURS

I made my card using Mod Marci - perfect for the theme I think! :) 

 
 
To colour her I used Copic Markers -
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - B21, 23, 32
Reds - R00. 21, 22
Yellow - Y00, 13, 15
Boots - C1 through C7
Guitar - E31, 33, 35. Colourless Blender

My papers are My Mind's Eye, Dilly Dally. They've been matted and stitched onto brown and blue cardstock. To embellish I added some Whiff of Joy ribbon, paper flowers, a vintage postcard and a ticket.


Challenges - 
Copic Marker Europe - Skin tones
Delightful Challenges - Stitching (real or faux)
Just Inspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - April showers bring spring flowers
 
 

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love your shading and your stitching....

Jane said...

I wonder if she's playing a little bit of "blues"???

Great work Sandie

Hugs
Jane

Leanne said...

Yea, love the blue hair! Another pretty one Sandie!!
Happy Friday or is it Saturday yet? ;)

CraftyDaffy said...

Beautiful coloring, and I love the image. Such a sassy gal. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Inspirational Challenges. xx Denise

Janice said...

Wow - blue hair.... so, so adorable! Thanks for joining Just Inspirational Challenge this week and good luck!

Tracey Manderson said...

wonderful card, and such super colouring. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey