Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Tiddly Inks is Turning TWO!!

 

I have the very great honour of being invited to join in the fun for Tiddly Inks 2 Year Anniversary.

The theme we played along to was Frame the Moment and when I saw Wryn - Grow a Little Love and matching sentiment I knew what I wanted to make - A framed picture for my sweet daughter's room


I coloured my image using copic markers and shaded the background with Tumbled Glass distress ink. For the frame I covered a bare Papermania papeier mache frame with some beautiful papers, adding a pennant banner I trimmed out from one of the sheets. Then I added loads of leaves, flowers, pearls and a butterfly cut from Whiff of Joy's butterfly dies. 


 Check out the Tiddly Inks blog to see what the rest of this week's guests have created. 

Challenges - 
Crafty Creations - 164 Spring
Wild Orchid Crafts - Things with Wings
Outlawz - Nifty turquoise, reclining green, Olympus white plus twist: add beads

 Thanks for dropping by 
Sandie
xx

19 comments:

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

This is absolutely awesome. What a beautiful frame. I love the embellishments and that frame is perfect for Wren. Thank you bunches for sharing it with us. Hugs Cathy K (visionscj@earthlink.net)

Leanne said...

Awww, Sandie, this is the sweetest! The colors are lovely and the scene is so cute. Gorgeous coloring and love the banners! And of course your gorgeous arrangement of flowers. Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS on your guest spot! ;)

Moments by Marla said...

Sandi, every little girl I know would love to have this colored and framed image. I just love it. Wryn looks so sweet and the paper you used to cover the frame goes perfectly. The embellishments just puts your project over the top!! Thank you for sharing!!

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous frame!!! What a cute idea! Your coloring looks awesome, and I love all the embellishments!!!!

Vicky said...

Sandie sweetie this is absolutely so gorgeous & so prefect. Your daughter is sure to love this to bits....psst if not can I have it lol. Just kidding shug who wouldn't love this its amazing!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Sandie what a stunning card I love this I love the image and the gorgeous stamped sentiment well done Hugs Elaine

Amanda R said...

Very sweet Sandie! Love the soft colors and great idea to make a frame!

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely, the frame is gorgeous and the image is beautifully coloured l also like your bunting they finish the card of beautifully:)x

Trina said...

This is bee-u-tee-ful! I am totally in love with this project!

Julie said...

Hi Sandie - this is beautiful!! Gorgeous frame and design and stunning colouring!! I stopped by about 3 hours ago and then had to go and buy a few Wryns and then got distracted!! Juliexx

Julie said...

Hi Sandie - this is beautiful!! Gorgeous frame and design and stunning colouring!! I stopped by about 3 hours ago and then had to go and buy a few Wryns and then got distracted!! Juliexx

Lisa G. said...

Beautiful!! Love it all. I might just have to go looking for that butterfly die!

ccroll said...

Thank you so much for joining us and inspiring so many! :)

I love that you made this for you daughter....amazingly beautiful! :)
XOXO
Christy

Lori Aragon said...

Oh how I adore everything about this sweet project!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sandie, this is gorgeous. So sweet!

Wendy Thompson said...

Love it you have created a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Debora said...

What a great idea to put your image in a frame! Thanks for the great inspiration! Love everything about your project!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, this is just gorgeous, what a great idea! Love the banner!

Lou Mac said...

L-O-V-E!! I want this for my room! xo