Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Tell Your Story Mini Album

 

I have something a little different to share with you today. I LOVE to alter things and I especially love to make mini albums and when I saw the new collections from Prima Marketing I just HAD to use Nature Garden paper pad. It's been so long since I made a mini album, I enjoyed every second of it.
 

I added loads of extra journalling cards and photo matts and I created 2 paperbag pocket pages which also contain extra space for keepsake items.


The wonderful flowers are also from the Nature Garden range, as are the chipboard die cuts. 

Tags and journalling cards in pockets. 



Paperbag pocket with acetate overlay covering photo matt



Hope it inspires :)
Sandie
xx

7 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning hunny pie ! x

Geraldine said...

gorgeous album, love that paper collection, best wishes.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Wow, this is outstanding work.
Beautiful. Hugs
Chris xxx

Catherine said...

Stunning mini album, love it....

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful:)x

Lia said...

fabulous Sandie

Leanne said...

whoa!! this is amazing!
;)