Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Kraftin' Kimme Challenge - Tags

This week's challenge on Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is TAGS. We would like to see you create a tag or use a tag on your project. 

I am the HOSTESS for this challenge therefore the prize will be the SUPER SWEET LULU I've used on my tag. 


I started out with a plain manilla tag and covered it with papers from My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody collection. Then I layered on some yellow lace and ribbon, tying the ribbon in a bow and adding a pearl in the centre of the bow. The sentiment is part of this wonderful set, which comprises of THREE sweet Lulu images and 6 coordinating sentiments.


I coloured Lulu with copic markers, trimmed her out and adhered her with 3D foam dots. To finish off I added some flowers, pearls and a double layer punched butterfly.
 

Check out what the rest of the Krafty Girls have created over on the Challenge Blog

Thanks for dropping by today
Sandie
xx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Happy Easter Sandie, such a stunning creation with loves of embellis and image just so beautiful:)x

Sandy Smith said...

Very Sweet! I love the colours and all the texture. Great work.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous tag ♥

Leanne said...

Aww, this is sweet Sandie! Gorgeous tag with all those lovely crafty accents. She's adorable and colored up beautifully!
Me likey a lot!
;)

Catherine said...

This is just gorgeous, adore all the pretty colours you have used and that spotty ribbon is gorgeous.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet tag, Sandie! LOVE all the pretty flowers with that adorable Lulu image!

Unknown said...

I love the tag.. the papers are so pretty, what a cute stamp