Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Circles

Good afternoon, I'm running a little late today... we have zero routine while the kiddos are on summer break from school and I lost all track of what day it was, lol. 

As you may know, each Monday and Friday the teams from La-La Land Crafts provide a new and inspiring theme for you. Follow along to any of our inspirations and post your link in the Customer Gallery and you could be in with a chance of winning our monthly prize. Check out the details HERE

This week our theme is 

CIRCLES



I made a circle card using classic and large scalloped Nestabilities. I *think* my papers are by Crate Paper, I only have a couple of sheets left :( I made the roses and leaves using the new release dies listed below. Into the centre of each rose I added a small white pearl. The lace and teapot charm are from my stash. 

Stamp Used: Tea Time Set

Copic Markers Used:
Roses: RV10, RV11, RV13. YG03, YG63, YG67. Glossy Accents
Cup: B000, B02

Check out what the rest of the DT have created over on the La-La Land Crafts blog

Challenges - 
Touch Twin Markers & More - Colour Inspiration
Inky Impressions - Dies/punches
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge -  Let's Not Be Square
Papertake Weekly - Make Your Own


Thanks for dropping by!!
Sandie
xx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and elegant xx

Leanne said...

ahhh, very pretty Sandie!
have a great weekend!!
;)

Sandi said...

Sandie, this is one cute card! I love the circles, the flowers and the tea pot is adorable.
Sandi

Sandi said...

Sandie, this is one cute card. I love the circles, the flowers, and the teapot is adorable.
Sandi

Kerry said...

Wow your card is so Pretty! Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is gorgeous Sandie! It looks so elegant and I really love the design and papers :)

Judith said...

This is lovely - I love the image and cute teapot charm - thank you for playing along at Inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

Anonymous said...

Love the shape! :) And I remember when you were terrified of circle cards. :)