Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Too early for Valentine's??

Howdy bloggers! Today I am sharing a card I made using the NEW rubber stamps from Saturated Canary which are now available to pre-order in the Quixotic Paperie Store. 

The stamps on my card are called Wallflower and Suspenders and work well on their own or together to make a great 'couple' card. 


I've used copic markers to colour them up and a sweet Valentine sentiment from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps to tie it together. It's never too early for Valentine's, right?? lol. 

My papers are also from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and designed by the super talented Mindy Baxter. I've stitched them down onto red and white cardstock. 

I embellished with loads of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, 5mm white pearls, lush ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel , a heart badge and some cheesecloth from my stash. 



Check out the rest of the fantastic new Saturated Canary stamps right HERE. Pre-order yours now to ensure you get your stamps in the first shipment which is due in mid August. 

Challenges - 
Touch Twin Markers & More - Colour Inspiration
Deep Ocean Challenges - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

Have a great day!
Sandie
xx

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Sandie this is just so cute! What an adorable couple and I love the tones and all of the details :)

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that image and your coloring is fab! Pretty flowers too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sandra H said...

Not looking at your card it isn't !! totally stunning and the image is gorgeous beautifully coloured and lots of lovely detail with embellishments so so lovely xx

Leanne said...

Gorgeous Sandie!! I'm jealous that you already have the stamps. I'm gonna save up to buy some hehe. Your card makes it ok for Valentine's in July. lol. ;)
Pretty!!
;)

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely creation Sandy!

I'm so glad to have you with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight, thanks so much, hun!

Hugz, Franz.