Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas Day Four

Well, it's the last day or our Waltzingmouse Christmas inspiration posts and I do hope you enjoyed the amazing talent from the whole design team. Thanks so much to everyone who visited over the past few days, we hope you picked up some crafty ideas.  

Today we are showing off our handmade Christmas decorations and for this I made some baubles. I have also done a quick tutorial for these and you can find it over on the Crafting Ireland blog


My baubles feature  2011 Holiday Ornaments, Ornate Ornaments & Alpine Christmas stamps. I made 3 different sized, shaped and coloured baubles. They are such fun and soooo easy to do. 

Red & Green featuring 2011 Holiday Ornaments 
(2011 Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities)

Red & Gold featuring 2011 Holiday Ornaments and Ornate Ornaments 
(2011 Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities)

Blue & White featuring Ornate Ornaments & Alpine Christmas

On the Blue & White bauble I've heat embossed some snowflakes (from the Alpine Christmas stamp set) with clear embossing powder which is hard to pick it up on camera but it's much clearer 'in the flesh'.  


Well that is it from me, but to find more Christmas Decoration inspiration just follow the links below :)


Sandie
xXx

5 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love your beautiful layered ornaments! I need to try this!!

Julia Aston said...

Love these Sandie! Wonderful mix of colors and stamps!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is beautiful x

choman9912@aol.com said...

Cute ornaments! Thanks for sharing.

christi said...

I love 3-d ornaments and these are great.