Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch

Hi! Today I have a card to share which I made for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Fridays Sketch #22


And this is my take on the sketch


I have featured Faith the Fairy which I've stamped onto Make it Colour blending card with memento black ink and then coloured up with copic markers. My papers are from My Mind's Eye and I've used them with black and white cardstock from Papermill Direct. I also added a white doily and adhered my image on top with 3D foam dots. To embellish I added some pearls, a pearl button and an organza bow. 


That's it from me for today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 
Sandie
xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty...I love it...

Unknown said...

This is so pretty...

Kat W said...

So fabulous - the colouring is stunning and great interpretation of the sketch :-)
Hugs, Kat xx

Deirdre said...

Beautiful Sandie.