Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Bellariffic Fridays - Sketch #23

Good morning!!! It's time for another Sketch Challenge over on the Stamping Bella blog and this week we have another fabulous sketch for you.


This is my take on it.. 

My card features Uptown Girl LOLLY and her BROLLY. I inked up the top half of the stamp so that I could make a circle to suit the sketch. 


I'm not entirely sure what make the papers are, I only used one double sided sheet, and matted it with white and blue cardstock from Papermill Direct. I used nestabilities to cut out the circle and scalloped circle, and I adhered them with 3D foam dots. To embellish I added some flowers and pearls. 


Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

Have a great Friday!!!
Sandie
xxx



No comments: