Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

Stamp of the Month

This month's Stamp and Die of the Month is Curvy Girl with a Jar of Hearts and the whole Design Team are showcasing them on today's blog post. Both the stamp and CUT-IT-OUT Die are 25% off for the month of February.


Keeping in line with the heart theme I used a  heart die to make a shaker card. I used some coordinating paper behind the shaker mix.


Coloured with Copic markers:
Skin - E000, E01, E04
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Dress - B04, B01, B00
Hearts/Flowers - R35, R37


Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermilldirect
Papers - Kaisercraft
Stitched Tag Die
Stitched Heart Die
Enamel Dots
Blue/White sequins

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: